Not just a process, we're a community!
If you have completed at least a Basics Training, you are part of the Conscious Contracts® community! We have a mailing list with occasional newsletters, periodic events, and other community activities. The following are regular events.
Community Conversations — FREE
- First Thursdays every month at US Eastern Time 3 p.m. on Zoom – the link is emailed out periodically.
- Anybody who has taken a Conscious Contracts® course is welcome to join us for an informal conversation. Bring your stories, challenges, triumphs, and news.
Quarterly Teacher and Trainer Call
- Required to maintain certification
- Need to attend 3 out of 4 to maintain teacher certification
- For all certified trainers, teachers, apprentices, mentors
- Offered to accommodate time zones
- Sharing what we’re trying, successes, challenges
- Teaching about updates and additions to process
- Updates about law school developments
Volunteer Opportunities: Space-Holders and Admin Facilitators
Our aim is to expand the community to include other decision-makers and influencers. We seek volunteers to serve three to six-month terms. These are some of the roles we’ve identified:
o Elder’s Circle
- Holds the spirit
- Alalá & Kim
o Certification Board
- Evaluates if people can become certified
- Rotates every 6 months or quarterly
o Admin Board
- When is it time to update the website?
- Intellectual property monitoring
- Policies (refund, etc.) to create a standard for training programs